COMPOSITION : Each capsule contains powder and Decoctions of Terminalia chebula Fruit 500 mg
INDICATIONS : It is mainly used for Constipation, loss of appetite and flatulence.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) the Tibetan "king of medicine", a classic heart-brain-longevity tonic, is often depicted in the extended palm of the Buddha. Essential ingredients of famous ayurvedic formula called Triphala. It uniquely cleanses and detoxifies at the deepest organic levels without depleting the bodys reserves. It is the safe laxative and contains anthroquinones similar to those found in rhubarb and cascara.
Haritaki, traditionally picked in spring, is a rich source of tannins, amino acids, fructose, succinic acid and beta sitosterol. Numerous studies of Termination chebula demonstrated its anti-spasmodic properties by the reduction of abnormal blood pressure as well as intestinal spasm.
Mild laxative, enhances bio-assimilation, enhances memory, rejuvenating, prevents aging and good for eyes, digests easily, increases life span, and nourishes body tissues.
- Terminalia Chebula is used in India to treat many diseases such as digestive diseases, urinary diseases, diabetes, skin diseases, parasitic infections, heart diseases, irregular fevers, flatulence, constipation, ulcers, vomiting, colic pain and hemorrhoids. If taken after meals it prevents imbalance of any of the humors due to bad food or drink. It promotes wisdom, intellect and eyesight.
- Terminalia Chebula has a strong effect against the herpes simplex virus HSV, has antibacterial activity and exhibits strong cardio tonic properties. Terminalia Chebula also has antioxidant components which indicates it can increase the life of tissues.
- Yet another study shows the anti-tumor activity of Terminalia Chebula and another study shows that it has considerable effect in inhibiting the HIV virus which ultimately results in AIDS
- Terminalia Chebula can be seen to be a valuable addition to anyones herbal collection. With its rejuvenating and cleansing properties, Terminalia Chebula is excellent for the digestive system. As a preventative supplement it has great anti viral attributes, as shown by its antitumor and HIV action. It is also effective for alleviating constipation in general, and is helpful for vata persons because it works in the triphala formula, which is a well-balanced digestive and rejuvenating aid.
- increases immunity in the body ,corrects habitual constipations ,good in hyperacidity syndrome ,corrects indigestion ,act as rasayan,a rejuvenator tonic.
Each capsule contains powder and Decoctions of Terminalia chebula Fruit 500 mg
One cap thrice a day with water.
This is text of tab 2. This is text of tab 2. This is text of tab 2. This is text of tab 2.
Ask a Question