COMPOSITION: Each capsule contains powder and decoctions of Bacopa monnieri leaves 500mg
INDICATIONS: Brahmi has been used in Indian subcontinent for many centuries as a Brain tonic. Bacosides A&B the chemical compound in Brahmi helps repair and regenerates the brain cells responsible for processing & restoring of informations and intellect.Useful in anxiety, Stress, Insomnia, loss of memory, Alzheimer and parkinsons diseases. Restores memory in post-stroke cognitive defects. Checks ageing process, Asthma. Improves complexion and sweetness of voice & also, as an antioxidant.
- It is the main revitalizing herb for the nerves and the brain cells. It increases intelligence, longevity, circulation in the brain & improves both short term & long term memory; it decreases senility and aging. It fortifies the immune system, both cleansing and feeding it, and strengthens the adrenals. At the same time, it is a powerful blood purifier and is specific for chronic skin diseases, including leprosy and syphilis, as well as eczema and psoriasis. It is valuable in intermittent or periodic fevers, like malaria.
- Brahmi is high in minerals, such as calcium, sodium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, aluminium and iron. It is a relaxant to the whole nervous system and increases sex drive; it is cerebrovascular stimulating, a circulatory stimulant, and it accelerates wound healing. It helps eliminate excess fluids, decreases fatigue and depression, useful for connective tissue disorders, kidney stones, poor appetite and sleep disorders.
- It Increases learning ablities in mentally retarded children ,increases memory , improves concentration power ,helps to decrease anxiety in depressive patients and helps in decreasing stress induced high blood pressure
- It is an classical Ayurvedic brain tonic. Traditionally it has been used to improve memory and learning, increase intelligence, reduce depression, promote longevity, and decrease senility. It has been widely used to treat a variety of psychological, behavioral and cognitive problems. It is commonly used in herbal supplements for problems like Epilepsy, Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Alzheimers disease, ADHD in children and for enhancing memory and learning skills. It supports the nervous system, particularly the hippocampus in the brain, allowing the body to maintain old nerve cells and synthesize new ones more quickly. Bacopa helps in repair of damaged neurons by enhancing kinase activity, neuronal synthesis and restoration of synaptic activity and ultimately nerve impulse transmission, thus helps in Alzheimers and other degenerative disorders of brain.
- Concentrated extract of Brahmi contains the active molecules Bacoside A &B. Bacoside A assists in the release of Nitric oxide, that causes the relaxation of the aorta and veins and allows blood to flow more smoothly though the body. Bacoside B is a protein that nourishes the brain cells. Triterpenoid saponins and Bacosides of Bacopa monnieri play key role for enhancing nerve impulse transmission. Herasaponin present in Bacopa exhibits calming sedative action and thus reduce sleeplessness.
- Biochemically, nervous-system effects of Brahmi have been attributed to an enhancement of the effects of the neurotransmitters acetylcholine and possibly serotonin or GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid).
Each capsule contains powder and decoctions of Bacopa monnieri leaves 500mg
One capsule thrice a day with water.
Ask a Question